Almost all baby wipes are made from plastic fibers. Did you know that 1 pack of wipes are equal to 57.46 grams of plastic (about 2 pet bottles)? The fibers in the naïf baby wipes are made from eucalyptus wood and processed into a soft fiber. 100% biodegradable. The naic wipes consist of 99% water and are perfume and alcohol-free. And the packaging has also been thought of, this is made from bioplastic from sugar cane. The plastic-free baby wipes that are 100% biodegradable.
Suitable for hands, snuts and legs!
- natural ingredients
- Made from eucalyptus fibers
- with a lotion of 99% water
- Alcohol-free and perfume free
- in a sustainable packaging of sugar cane
- developed and produced in the Netherlands
- for every skin type
- 100% vegan and ocean-friendly
- Sent with love
- Or pick up at our warehouse
- Personal advice
- Safe and easy online payment
- 8.000+ customers give us 4 out of 5 stars!
- Price includes 21% tax.