The postpartum compress is a reusable compress that can be used both cold and warm to relieve pain and discomfort after delivery.
- After heating in the microwave, the soft heat will reduce the cramps and aftermath, which often occur after delivery.
- After cooling in the freezer, the connection ensures the softening of perineum, hemorrhoids or pain after a caesarean section.
- Thanks to the innovative therapearl Colorsmart technology, the pearls become white when they are hot and purple when they are cold.
- Gynecologically tested.
- without bpa /bps.
- The dressing may be used for a maximum of 20 minutes, unless your doctor prescribes it differently. You must wait at least 1 hour after each use before redusing the dressing. For long use can cause injuries, as well as burns.
- Warm Use: suffice for a few seconds in the microwave. Knead the compress gently in order to divide the warm pearls evenly. The color indicator (white) shows that the pearls are warm.
- Cold use: Place the compress 4 hours before use in the freezer. The color indicator (purple) shows that the pearls are cold.
- The reusable compress must be cleaned after each use with a mild soap and water or disinfected with isopropyl alcohol (70%).
- Sent with love
- Or pick up at our warehouse
- Personal advice
- Safe and easy online payment
- 8.000+ customers give us 4 out of 5 stars!
- Price includes 21% tax.