Obust and stretch-resistant, Korbell's scented refills safely clean up your dirty diapers without breaking, tearing or falling apart!
Every refill offers space for no less than 240 used diapers, so with this loose refill you can already windscreen a long time! The Korbell system works without running, thereby no wasting space.
A refill is actually one long role, rather than loose bags. This gives you the flexibility to create bags of different formats. You close or tear the plastic above the diapers and put a new button in it. So no material is lost if you already want to empty the bucket before it is empty.
The refills are 100% biodegradable, made from 20% recycled materials and they are suitable for the diaper bucket (16 liters) of Korbell.
The Korbell Nappy Disposal System is the first diaper bucket where you can really handle the diaper (do not turn, push or push). In addition, the diaper bucket is odor-free so that nasty odors are a thing of the past. The Korbell diaper bucket works like a normal pedal bin; Easy to open so! Thanks to the offsouring system, the Korbell diaper bucket is very efficient in the use of refills.
- Loose refill
- suitable for the korbell diaper bucket of 16 liters
- Space your diapers easily and odorless!
- A refill is suitable for approx. 240 diapers
- a role instead of loose bags
- no more waste!
- made from 100% biodegradable material
- with 20% recycled materials
- Sent with love
- Or pick up at our warehouse
- Personal advice
- Safe and easy online payment
- 8.000+ customers give us 4 out of 5 stars!
- Price includes 21% tax.