The Korbell Nappy Disposal System is the first diaper bucket where you really can throw away the diaper, you don't have to turn around, by pressing or pushing. The Korbell diaper bucket works like a normal pedal bin; Easy to open so! Due to the double sealing system, the diaper inhibitor is odor-free, so that nasty odors in the bath or baby room belong to the past!
Thanks to the cutting system, the Korbell diaper bucket is very efficient in the use of refills. Namely, 'standard' waste bags are used. You place the refill in the bucket and throws your waste away, as you are used to. If the bucket is full (after about 45 diapers), open the door at the front of the diaper bucket and you cut the plastic into the door with the handy cutting system. The full bag can go to the container and with a new knot in the 'refill' you can easily create a new 'bag'!
No more waste from the material of the diaper buckets. Ideal for the environment and for the wallet. The diaper bucket is made of high quality ABS plastic and has a beautiful, modern design that is nowhere wrong!
- handy diaper bucket of korbell
- Space in the bucket for around 45 diapers
- Delivered including 1 set of 'diaper bags'
- Complete odor free by Double Sealing System
- Provided of child lock (so that the little one cannot get into the bucket)
- Simple & hands-free to operate; Works like a normal pedal bin
- With handy cut-off system for refills
- As a result, less waste of refill material
- environmentally friendly, biodegradable diaper bags
- modern design
- can also be used as a pedal bin
- Made from high quality ABS plastic
- Content: 16 liters
- Dimensions: 21 x 25 x 45 cm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Sent with love
- Or pick up at our warehouse
- Personal advice
- Safe and easy online payment
- 8.000+ customers give us 4 out of 5 stars!
- Price includes 21% tax.