This bio toothbrush from Jack N 'Jill has made a handle of corn starch and soft recyclable nylon hairs. The toothbrush is natural, fully biodegradable product.
Advantages of Jack N 'Jill toothbrush -
- extra soft
- Made from corn starch
- extra comfortable for small hands
- Suitable for the first teething
- pvc free
How do you use him?
- Push the teeth with as little pressure as possible in a circular movement
- Replace the toothbrush every 6 to 8 weeks (or earlier if necessary)
- Replace the toothbrush if your child has been sick
- Rinse the toothbrush properly before one after use
- Sterilize regular
- Allow the hairs to dry
- only use with parents' supervision
- Sent with love
- Or pick up at our warehouse
- Personal advice
- Safe and easy online payment
- 8.000+ customers give us 4 out of 5 stars!
- Price includes 21% tax.