The design of the Stokke® Tripp Trapp®, including the height and depth adjustable seat shelf and footrest, ensures a correct ergonomic sitting position and guarantees that your child is safe and comfortable from 6 months.
Because the Stokke® Tripp Trapp® does not have a dining leaf, your child can sit directly to your table.
|Important information about ergonomics and use|
The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® is equipped with a height-adjustable seat board and footrest, so that your child is in the suitable height in the high chair, with the elbow resting comfortably at table height. The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® offers the ideal position to eat, play and involved in family life around the table.
The seat shelf and footrest can also be adjusted in the depth according to the size of your child. This makes your child in the ergonomically correct attitude, with the ideal "two finger" width between the back of their knees and the seat board.
The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® is made from strong and resilient cultivated beech wood. Beech wood owns sustainable, strong and resilient properties to guarantee the safety of your child. The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® also has a protective layer of top quality. This layer offers a smooth and scratch resistant surface and simplifies cleaning and maintaining your high chair.
46 cm wide
49 cm deep
- Your baby can immediately participate at the table close to the family.
- accessories such as the baby set and pillow sets give extra comfort for your baby
- height adjustable position of the seat height and footrest
- available in different colors for boys and girls
- Classic Scandinavian Design of Peter Opsvik
- Sent with love
- Or pick up at our warehouse
- Personal advice
- Safe and easy online payment
- 8.000+ customers give us 4 out of 5 stars!
- Price includes 21% tax.